SAVAGE OF SEVAN TRIATHLON AT LAKE SEVAN, ARMENIA.
Registration is limited to 50 participants.
First come, first serve folks!
Registration fee for age group athletes: AMD 15,000.
Please note that the Lake Sevan is at 1900 meters above sea level, and few days of acclimatization is advised!
July 13th, Friday
|5:00pm||6:00pm||Registration (Loft, Yerevan)|
|6:30pm||7:00pm||Mandatory Race Briefing (Loft, Yerevan)|
July 14th, Saturday
|9:00||Transition Area Open|
|9:30||Check-in (Registration is Closed on Saturday!)|
|10:00||Start of the race|
No Prize Money is available.
All age‐group athletes must participate and compete in the age‐group division corresponding to the athlete’s age as of December 31 of the year of the Event.
Each athlete must:
- Practice good sportsmanship at all times;
- Be responsible for his/her own safety and the safety of others;
- Know, understand, and follow all Competition Rules, as stated herein, in the Event‐specific Athlete Information Guide, and at the Event‐specific athlete briefings;
- Obey traffic regulations and instructions from Race Officials;
- Treat referees, officials, volunteers, spectators, the public, and other athletes with respect and courtesy;
- Obey laws and local ordinances and avoid any type of demonstration of political, religious, or racial propaganda. Failure to obey laws or local ordinances and/or failure to refrain from demonstration will result in disqualification;
- Avoid the use of abusive language;
- Inform a Race Official promptly after withdrawing from the Race. Failing to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent expulsion from other Events;
- Not dispose of trash or equipment on the course (except at aid stations or other designated trash‐disposal points). Intentional or careless littering will result in a time penalty or disqualification;
- Not gain or attempt to gain any unfair advantage from any external vehicle or object;
- Follow the prescribed course. It is the athlete’s responsibility to know the course. Athletes must cover the prescribed course in its entirety. Failure to do so will result in a disqualification. If an athlete must exit the course, he or she shall re‐enter the course at the same point of departure before continuing.
Roads will not be closed
NO REFUNDS FOR WHATEVER REASON
Travel and Accommodation
Lake Sevan is located 60km (38 miles) from Yerevan, the capital city of Armenia.
Yerevan’s airport is a quite busy hub hosting many airlines and arranging your flight from your destination to Yerevan should not be a problem.
Organizers will arrange your transfer from Yerevan to Sevan on a race day if you choose to stay in Yerevan hotels, but there are many decent hotels around lake Sevan and we recommend you to book your hotel near the event location.
For those who consider 2000m above see level altitude a challenge we strongly recommend spending at least 1-2 pre race days near Sevan for proper acclimatization.
Hotels near the race location:
Best Western Hotel Sevan:
Blue Sevan Hotel:
Golden Palace Hotel:
Tsaghkadzor Marriott Hotel:
If you have questions or comments, please feel free to
contact us using this form. We will be happy to answer.